This policy describes and explains:
- The types of personally identifiable information collected from you and how Hogman-Outdoors will use such information;
- The parties with whom your personal information may be shared;
- Your ability to access, review, edit and/or delete your personal information;
- Your options regarding Hogman-Outdoors’s collection, use and dissemination of your personal information;
- The security measures in place to safeguard your personal information;
- Privacy issues relating to the personal information of children;
- Your acceptance of the terms; and
- Contacting us.
(1) What information does Hogman-Outdoors collect? How does Hogman-Outdoors use my information?
Hogman-Outdoors gathers from you a variety of information as you take advantage of our services.
Personal Information. Hogman-Outdoors collects personal information in different ways, including, without limitation, when you register on our site and whenever you enter contests or promotions, complete online surveys, post or submit information, photos, comments, or other items to our site, or notify Hogman-Outdoors of any problems or complaints. The information that Hogman-Outdoors collects may include, without limitation, contact information (name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry and personal interests), unique identifiers (social security number), financial information (credit card numbers) and demographic information (zip code, age and income levels). At Hogman-Outdoors, we endeavor to indicate that your disclosure of certain information is optional when we do not consider it mandatory.
Generally, Hogman-Outdoors will use your personal information as follows:
- We use contact information to deliver orders to you and contact you when necessary. We also use this information to send you information about Hogman-Outdoors and other promotional materials, which you may opt-out of as described below.
- We use unique identifiers to verify your identity and for use in our record system.
- We use financial information tobill you for products and services.
- We use demographic and profile data to tailor your experience at our site. This data allows us to deliver content that we think may be of interest to you and to display content according to your preferences.
We will perform statistical analyses of the behaviors and characteristics of our visitors in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of our website. We will share with our advertisers and other companies with which we do business this statistical information, as well as the number of users that have been exposed to or clicked on advertising banners.
Hogman-Outdoors reserves the right to contact you regarding your account status, changes to any subscriber/member agreement and any other matters relevant to the services and products provided to you and/or the information collected from you. If you do not wish to receive correspondence relating to Hogman-Outdoors or other promotions or products, please indicate your preference by opting-out as described below.
Information from your computer. In addition to the collection of personal information, our website recognizes certain information about your computer, such as the browser, operating system, IP address and home server from which you access the Internet. We keep track of the domains from which people visit our site. Your IP address is used to help identify you,gather broad demographic data, identify trends and statistics, help diagnose problems with our server and administer our website. We will use your IP address information when compiling and reporting aggregate information to companies doing business with us. We normally do not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information; however, when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our terms of service or to protect our service, site, customers, visitors or others, we will use IP addresses to identify a visitor.
Other Information Practices. We supplement the information we receive from you with information received from third parties. We reserve the right to use or disclose information as we deem appropriate to help us provide our services, to maintain and operate our website, or to protect our website, our systems, or our visitors. Further, in addition to the situations described above, we may disclose visitor information in special instances when we have reason to believe disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interfering with Hogman-Outdoors’s rights or property, other Hogman-Outdoors users or anyone else. We may disclose user information when subpoenaed, for government investigations and when we otherwise believe in good faith that the law requires such disclosure.
(2) To whom will my information be disclosed?
Hogman-Outdoors may, from time to time, share information received from you or your computer with other persons or entities, such as advertisers on our website or companies doing business with Hogman-Outdoors, including our contractors for credit card processing services and for website hosting services. Such other companies may include those which provide services to us, such as e-mail hosting services or the like. We reserve the right to distribute your information to third parties at any time, unless you opt-out by asking us to remove your information from our databases and discontinue providing you with information.
The Hogman-Outdoors site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other sites. You should check the privacy policies of these other websites when providing personally identifiable information.
(3) How can I access, modify and/or delete my information?
You may, at any time, review, edit and/or remove from our database any information we maintain on you by contacting our website by e-mail at [email protected]. We will comply with any request to review, edit or remove your information.
(4) What are my options regarding Hogman-Outdoors’s collection, use and dissemination of my information?
If you are over 13 years of age, information you provide to us may be used for marketing and promotional purposes by Hogman-Outdoors and/or companies doing business with us. If you want to opt-out of any of these services or any other future communications, you can do so by sending an email with your request to [email protected].
(5) What security measures are in place with respect to my information?
Hogman-Outdoors cannot and does not ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services. You transmit information to us at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
You are solely responsible for protecting the security of your password. We recommend that you not disclose your password to anyone else, and that you take all reasonable steps to protect the integrity of your password, such as logging off when you are away from your computer.
(6) What about the privacy rights of children?
We are committed to protecting the privacy interests of children. Therefore, we do not and will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age, nor do we allow children under the age of 13 years to purchase merchandise on our site. If any data entry by a visitor indicates that such visitor is under the age of 13 years, all data from that visitor is deleted from our system. If a child under 13 years of age wants to participate on our website, we encourage the child’s parents to participate in his or her experience on our site. We welcome family participation.
(8) How can I contact Hogman-Outdoors?